The Volva pictures are all produced in Switzerland; in a wide variety of workshops with various materials and people. All unique pieces. Follow me and find out more about this exclusive product and its makers.
A UNIQUE PRINT QUALITY
In search of a print of the highest quality, we traveled through half of Europe. As is so often the case, the good is close by more precisely in St. Imier in the Bernese Jura. All images are produced in the laboratory's heart and under my supervision in a three-layer printing process.
THE ART OF FRAMING
Handmade frames are made for the Volva images. They are all unique pieces, and each piece tells its own story. The picture frames come in a variety of styles and sizes.
The metal frame in raw, dark steel. Tough and always unique in its presentation. The steel has an individual surface structure when surged at the factory and thus a unique touch.
The acrylic frame in clear, neutral white. Slightly translucent (10%), which leads to a playful combination of image and environment.
The solid wood frame, in light maple or warm walnut. Above all, the maple frame is discreetly in the background and gives the picture full attention.
All corners have a 45 ° miter cut and are only plugged or screwed and not glued. In this way, the housing can later be opened again and again on one side to get to the picture held by the frame. This is particularly useful when you want to change the frame.
BACKLIGHTING IN PERFECTION
High quality and durable LED chips are used for the backlighting of the Volva-Pictures, a decisive criterion for the quality of presentation of the works of art.
In order to do justice to the artistic aspect of the Volva pictures, the light color, light intensity, and distance between light source and picture are optimally adapted. All LEDs can be dimmed on the frame or via the Casambi app
Kelvin 4000 - neutral white light
CRI value> 90 - The CRI describes a light source's ability to reveal the colors of various objects faithfully in comparison with an ideal or natural light source.
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHTS
TAKE CARE OF THE WEIGHT!
Alternatively, the Volva-Pictures are also available with feet. So they can be presented without wall mounting.
BEST WAY TO HANG WALL ART
• On which wall would you like to stage the Volva pictures? Subtle wall colors are recommended.
• Avoid placing the Volva images in a place with direct sunlight.
• Pay attention to the distance between the picture and the floor. The center of the picture should be about eye level.
• Make sure to find out what material your wall is made of. Solid wall or plasterboard? Use the proper dowels and screws - this is the only way to hang the Volva pictures securely.
• The hanging rails provided make it easier to hang up the Volva picture.
• When it comes to drilling, use a spirit level for straight results.